AQUATEX Dewatering Pumps are virtual workhorses that can take on the toughest chores. Ideal for draining flooded basements and storm water drains as well as other high discharge applications.
|Model||HP/kw||Delivery Size||Solid Handling|
Applications of Aquatex Dewatering Pumps :
1. Pumping waste water in Residential Apartments , Multistory Buildings.
2. Pumping waste water in Hotels, Restaurants and Hospitals.
3. Waste water without solids.
4. Sump drainage.
5. Waste water treatment plants.
6. Flood water pumping.
7. Dewatering and and slit laden in foundation at civil construction cites.
1. Dry type submersible induction motor
2. Class "F" insulation
3. Shaft and fasteners are in stainless steel to enhance life
4. Impeller and casing are coated with chemical resistance coating to improve life and performance
5. Cable connectors filled with resin prevents water leakage into the motor through the cable wire.
6. Dual mechanical seal prevents water entry into the dry motor portion at two interfaces, one at pump portion to oil chamber and another at oil chamber to dry motor portion.
7. Open type impeller prevents clogging of small solids and allows sand and silt to pass through.
8. Solid handling size upto 10mm.
9. Built in miniature thermal overload protector prevents coil from burning out due to improper line voltage, impeller jam and high temperature etc.
10. Can handle liquid temperature upto 35 Degree.